Product Manager - Digital & Media
Global renowned sports media conglomerate
About Our Client
Our client is a global network of sports media conglomerate - distributes entertainment, live sport action, and major international events across 5 continents, in 43 countries, and in 7 different languages spanning Europe, North America, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and North Africa.
Due to their vigorous plan growing in the Digital space, they are on a search for a talented Product
Product Development & Business Analysis
- Perform general business analysis activities on projects, such as gathering and documenting business rules, data models, user workflow, user stories and functional requirements
- Work with remote software development team and/or regional partners to functional design and document technical specifications and requirements
- Work with remote project managers to maximize productivity and workflow of the ecosystem.
- Define edge cases and lead solution discussions
- Support Data Platform Reporting and Monitoring
- Provide UX Flows to development team using existing Sketch files for new features and better user experience.
- Engagement with project manager(s) for apps and partnership integrations for UX design and mock-ups when needed.
- Point of Contact for any UX/UI related engagement with 3rd party and/or remote teams
Product/Feature definition, Plan and Execution
- Management of release management plans for each platform including tracking the deployment of apps to the regional app stores of several platforms
- Liaison between stakeholders, operating and technology teams (including 3rd party outsourcers) ensuring that all parties have the information needed to be able to do their jobs, make effective and metrics based decisions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, business, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Product Management
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with Project Management, Flowchart Maker, Diagraming tools; such as Jira, Trello, Visio, Microsoft Project or Sketch
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to all levels within the company
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Experience with client-server architecture and modern APIs
- Experience in analytics implementation and data modeling for metrics/logs
- Experience with agile/ scrum/ waterfall development methodologies
- Experience writing SQL queries, data exploration and reporting in GCP and/or AWS
- Solid experience working with mobile platforms iOS, Android and/or TV/STB platforms
- Experience working with remote teams
- Good understanding of Global Content Delivery Networks, Cloud Service Providers, Video Encoding, DRM Technologies, Ad-Integration, Analytics Solutions, etc.
- Digital or Video industry landscape expertise (OTT, Broadcast, Pay TV)
- Programming experience is a plus
What's on Offer
You will be a part of an organisation that is energetic and vibrant environment. If you seek to work with an organisation with multinational culture, then this would be a perfect opportunity! The remuneration for this role will be in line and competitive with the market.