Product Manager - (Digital / Healthcare)
High level of autonomy in the role
Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client uses disruptive mobile technology to bring insurance and health services to consumers at the bottom of the pyramid, on a scale never seen before. They possess thriving operations in 15 markets across Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, with 33 million subscribers registered to date, adding over 575,000 new customers per month.
The company is led by a dynamic group of young entrepreneurs seeking to disrupt the industries in which we work and democratise access to vital services for billions of under served families. They are looking for a talented, intelligent and adventurous Product Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The Product Manager will play an instrumental role in evolving the company's mobile health offerings for higher customer value and engagement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support and lead elements of the mobile health product development and product management agenda, reporting to the global health strategy manager
- Project management of the development of mobile health product modules and their testing and implementation in the markets
- Gather and analyse customer insights from our different markets
- Monitor impact of our mobile health services through structured dashboards and reporting, and identify opportunities for service improvements and economic efficiencies
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years work experience in product management in a services industry, preferably in B2C and/or digital environments. Experience in healthcare a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, economics or an equivalent technical degree
- Strong project management and analytical skills. Experience in conducting/analysing market research as an input to product design a plus
- Good communication skills. Fluency in English, comfort in other languages and/or experience working in emerging markets a plus
What's on Offer
You will be a part of an organisation that is dynamic and is a fast paced environment. The organisation has ambitious growth plans for the business, hence you would be exposed to growth in this role. If you seek to work with an organisation with good working culture and to have autonomy in your role, then this would be a perfect opportunity! The remuneration for this role will be in line and competitive with the market.