- Be the first hire for the Data PM team!
- Join a fast-growing FinTech in an up-and-coming industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing FinTech platforms in the world in a up and coming industry. They are looking to set up a regional headquarter here in Singapore. Looking to increase their efficiency in utilising their data, they are looking for a Product Manager to help with the full end-to-end product management of their data product to be built from 0-1.
The Product Manager will be helping to develop, drive and implement the overall product strategy of the data products in the company. You will work closely with the data and engineering team. You will be working on the full end-to-end product strategies and help to build compelling products which is beneficial for the users. You should have worked with data products such as Tableau, Sensor Data, Google Analytics, etc. You should have strong data thinking and logic skills, able to abstract data models and establish business data analysis models and is familiar with prototyping tools such as Axure, Moknife, etc.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 3 years or more experience in working with data product or relevant
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented as you will have ownership over the product
- Self-starter and is willing to roll up sleeves to get things done
What's on Offer
Our client offers an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing industry and company. You will get to be the first product hire for their data team. The ideal candidate should be hands-on, a self-starter, flexible on moving targets, and excited about the industry.