Product Manager - Core Banking
Leading global fintech
Own end-to-end product strategy
About Our Client
Reporting to the Product Head here in Singapore. Our client is a top tier global fintech working on exciting technologies in the big data and artificial intelligence (AI) space. Providing high-class solutions to banks in the world, they are looking to hire a Product Manager - Core Banking.
The Product Manager - Core Banking will develop compelling product roadmaps and timelines together with the business partners and engineering team. You must have a strong understanding of the financial domain and is able to develop proof of concepts. You will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders. You will also need to define and execute product level testing procedures.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will:
- Experience working with large data sets: Prior experience working with statistical analysis and data mining would be ideal
- Be able to make data-driven decisions: You will need to utilise the information collected and iterate the product accordingly through identifying core issues
- Articulate and communicate well: As the role will require you to work with many stakeholders, it is important that you will be able to convey the ideas accurately
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelors' and above degree in Computer Engineering/Finance or any relevant discipline
- 5 or more years' of experience with core banking products
- Previous experience in running Agile projects
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, or R will be ideal
- Analytical and hands-on approach with both business and technical teams
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing fintech firm. You will get to be a part of a company which is set on providing the best solutions to banks and other fintechs. Though our client is well backed, this role will fit best with those who want start-up, entrepreneurial environment and culture. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product, a never-say-die attitude and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.