- Build a brand new 0-1 product with a market-leading property management company
- High autonomy in discovery, building and launching new products
About Our Client
Reporting to the Head of Product, our client is a market leader in the property management space who is looking to build a new product to encourage community spirit within their existing mobile app. Looking to expand the product offerings to their large userbase in Singapore and the region, they are looking to hire a Product Manager - Community Product.
You will be part of closely-knitted product team looking to change the way people live within their communities and foster a strong kampong spirit within our urban landscape. Being part of the early team members of a brand new product they are looking to build, you will get to be hands-on in crafting the product vision and strategies.
You will be working with various stakeholders internally and externally. You will get the opportunity to introduce new product offerings to the market with your understanding of the customers' needs. You will be building exciting new products around the space of fostering a community spirit within the users. As they are present in several markets around the region, you will also get exposure to several markets.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 3 or more years' of experience in the product management
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
- Quantitative and analytical skills; make good data-driven decisions
- A good understanding of community or chat products will be a plus
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join one of the market leaders in the property management space. You will get to be hands-on in a highly-motivated team with lots of autonomy given. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product, hands-on and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.