- Join one of the leading fintechs in the world
- Be part of a dynamic and driven team from different countries
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier global fintech working on exciting technologies in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. As a market leader in their industry, they are looking to hire a Product Manager who will be working on chat products for their different offerings.
You will be joining one of the biggest and most recognised names in the market within a highly-competitive space. With a driven and hardworking team who believes in bringing the best offerings to the market, you will be working in a fast-moving and innovative start-up environment.
You will develop compelling product roadmaps and timelines for a chat product, improving the FCR. You must be able to align the product to business requirements and work alongside the development team to deliver end-product on time. You must have a good commercial sense as well as good knowledge in the technical capabilities. Good communication skills is a must as there will be a lot of interfacing cross-functionally.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelors' and above degree in any relevant discipline
- 3 or more years' of experience in the product management space, experience in chat products is a plus
- Previous experience in end-to-end product management of blockchain or digital currency is preferred
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
- Analytical and hands-on approach with both business and technical teams
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join a one of the most recognisable names in the market. You will get to be a part of a company which is set on disrupting the financial services industry globally. Though our client is well backed, this role will fit best with those who want start-up, entrepreneurial environment and culture. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.