- One of the world's most innovative and valuable company
- Work closely with their headquarters and help to open up a new market
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier global tech company with many different business verticals. One of the world's biggest brands, they are looking to set up an office here in Singapore. Focusing on delivering best in class customer journey to their massive growing merchant base, they are looking to hire a Product Manager - Audit to manage the various stakeholders in HQ as well as the region and to ensure that the merchant onboarding process is seamless.
The product manager will working closely with the local team as well as the team in the HQ to come up with audit standards when it comes to onboarding merchants in the region. You must be well-versed in local policies and regulations in order to design and formulate a compliant product for the market. You must also be able to understand the merchants' businesses well and integrate the product with their existing processes.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 5 years+ experience in a fintech or payments
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability of problem solving
- Able to work independently as well as being able to work well in a team setting
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join one of the biggest brands in the market. The ideal candidate is one who can move fast, hit the ground running in driving their audit product and execution on a regional basis. This role will fit best with those who want start-up, fast-moving environment and culture. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.