Product Lead - Gaming
Be a part of one of Asia's largest conglomerates
Own end-to-end product strategy and product lifecycle
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest conglomerates in Asia. In a joint venture with other leading companies in the region, they are building a new gaming product to serve the gamers in Asia. Focusing on serving the vibrant gaming community here in Asia, they are looking to hire a Product Lead - Gaming.
The Product Lead - Gaming will work alongside the management team to develop compelling product strategies and vision for a gaming community product. You will need to be a superb communicator to work with and influence with stakeholders across different seniorities, both internally and externally. You will need to build and engage with the gaming community, including exploring innovative community management concepts. You will need to have good Product Management skills and you will be responsible for the end-to-end product cycle: from the ideation to execution and optimisation of the product.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelors' and above degree in engineering or any similar field
- 10 or more years' of experience in the product management in gaming or digital community companies
- 3 or more years' of experience in managing a community or a community product
- Experience in launching end to end products or services in software companies
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
- Open to travelling
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up within a well-established company. You will get to travel and serve the ever-growing gamers in Asia. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.