- Global MNC with work-life balance and stable environment.
- High potential growth role.
About Our Client
Headquartered in United States, my client is a global technology powerhouse that provide world class energy systems, automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Their solutions and service spans across commercial, industrial, life science, semiconductor, chemical, marine, and the oil and gas market.
- Reporting to the Senior R&D Product Manager, this is a global role that will lead the product innovation for global sales. Singapore is the R&D and manufacturing centre and you will work closely with Singapore R&D team, US R&D, Singapore and China manufacturing partners.
- Design and develop engineering solutions for high reliability industrial process control applications specifically metering instrumentation control products that meet customer requirements and quality standards.
- With knowledge in schematics/ circuit design and PCB/ PCBA electronics components, conceptualize electronics hardware design and development, perform sustaining and new design development where the product is for global sales.
- With knowledge of electronic test equipment including scopes, meters, signal generators, perform electronics troubleshooting and quality assurance testing to ensure product reliability.
- Perform low power mixed signal designs and electronics troubleshooting, investigate and identify replacement for obsoletes component and recommend solutions to improve product reliability.
- With hands on experience in circuit analysis, perform analogue design, collaborates with manufacturing to ensure yield rates, quality levels and implement cost reduction opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders including Application Engineer, Mechanical, Electronics, Firmware and Production Engineering team.
- Participate in reviews for feature requirements, debug failures and generate test report / test results.
- Perform troubleshooting using electronic test equipment including scopes, metes, signal generators.
- Perform functional test on finished product for quality purposes and recommend changes to product specifications as necessary.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with Global HQ R&D team, 3rd party approval agent US and Singapore manufacturing team.
- Manages and executes projects in accordance with engineering processes, standards and ISO 9001.
- Assumes overall project and product responsibility for engineering documentation maintenance, including bill of material specifications, part number setup information and general specifications.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in electronics hardware design, analogue design and hands-on experience in circuit analysis dealing with electronics components.
- Candidate with Test Engineering/ Hardware Engineering working experience from consumer electronics industry are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Customer-centric, technically hands-on with strong communication skills to liaise with China and Taiwan suppliers.
What's on Offer
High potential growth role with nurturing environment.