Product Engineering Manager
Motivated Individual With Strong Adaptability
Culture Emphasizing Team-Spirit And Individuality
About Our Client
A leading design and manufacturer of power generators
- Lead Southeast Asia engineering department to support engineering requirements of generator sets.
- Responsible for new generator product developments. Drive resolution to crossfunctional issues.
- Establish new and improve current development process standards and tests. Maintain awareness of competitive products, innovations, and technological advances in materials, processes, and design throughout industry for possible impact on and application to products of the division.
- Establish Product Specifications with Marketing Product Managers as well as Engineering Specifications. Assist in customer presentations and provide designs responsive to unique customer requirements.
- Work with vendors to resolve technical issues.
- Supervise and direct engineers to complete projects.
- Manage the engineering design and project systems engineering for localization of generators, switch gears and non-standard systems.
- Assist in the resolution of engineering problems, including evaluation, design and modification to support Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing requirements.
- Develop, plan and implement policies and activities relating to project feasibility studies, project cost estimation, project proposals, quotations, technical compliance and scheduling.
- Contribute design proposals, ideas, applications and technical articles.
- Provide Leadership and facilitate training & development of direct reports and team members.
The Successful Applicant
Degree in Engineering (Electrical), with at least 7 to 10 years of relevant experience.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to advance your career on a global platform