- Join a Hypergrowth start-up with a strong regional presence
- Own end-to-end product strategy with full ownership on the product
About Our Client
Our client is a start-up in the e-commerce space looking to disrupt the industry with their products. They currently have multiple products in their line and is looking to launch a new product in the social commerce space. Headquartered in Hong Kong and backed by strong investors in the social space, they are looking for a Product Director to join them here in Singapore.The client is one of the major e-commerce enablers and has been changing the way e-commerce works in this growing and ever-changing e-commerce landscape in the region. They have been innovating and is looking to be one of the pioneers and stepping into the social commerce space which has been changing the way people look and use social media.
The Product Director will develop compelling product roadmaps with other cross-functional teams. You are customer-centric - you will be working closely with customers and build products which are aligned with what are they looking for. You will taking ownership of the entire product strategy, development and the launching of the product. You will be defining the products to be built according to market demands.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelors' and above degree in any relevant discipline
- 7 or more years' of experience in the product management
- Previous experience in end-to-end product management of launching and scaling new digital products from 0-1
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
- Analytical and hands-on approach with both business and technical teams
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join a hypergrowth start-up in the e-commerce space. You will get to be a part of a company which is set on disrupting the world with a strong product-driven company. Though our client is well backed, this role will fit best with those who want start-up, entrepreneurial environment and culture. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth to bring the product from 0-1.