Product Development Engineer (non-volatile storage technology)
Join a cutting-edge technology organization.
About Our Client
A leading US electronics organization is looking for talented SSD (solid state drive) or memory flash device talent to join them as a NAND Product Development Engineer to innovate their technology.
- Design and execute simulation for first silicon of the non-volatile storage product (NAND).
- Create documentation that covers read, program and erase operation of NAND product.
- Evaluate and propose device configuration including voltage, timing register settings to be used for first silicon production.
- Characterize the device rad margins, performance and reliability of the NAND product upon receiving first silicon of the product.
- Innovate and implement necessary changes to device settings for the read/program/erase algorithms to improve the product capability.
- Ensure the memory fabrication process runs smoothly and resolve any issues arising from this process.
- Identify and propose corrective actions for any issues during qualification process to ensure the reliability and performance of the product.
- Work closely with internal solid-state drive (SSD) team to ensure the NAND product is well-optimized for its intended systems and end application.
- Effectively share knowledge of NAND memory cell operation, device physics and reliability mechanisms with cross-team members.
- With knowledge in SSD or NAND, effectively innovate the product development of their NAND product group.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree/Masters/PhD in Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years working experience handling NAND Flash devises, 3D memory technology or non-volatile storage technology.
- Familiarity with test chip and wafer level before product design, is preferred.
- Candidate with SSD or NAND background is encouraged to apply.
- Hiring for this role could go up to Senior/Staff Engineer level.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package with a leading MNC.