Product Design Lead ( UX / InDesign / InVision )
Leadership Position in a Fast-Track Company
About Our Client
Our client is a Fast-Growing Start-up and they are now looking to hire a high calibre Product Design Lead (UX / InDesign / InVision) to lead the Regional Product Design Team and be the person to connect between Business, Innovation and Design.
As the Product Design Lead (UX / InDesign / InVision), you are responsible for:
- Conducting Product Strategy workshops to produce UX artifacts such as Wireframes / Prototypes / Flowcharts etc that contributes towards the application planning phase.
- Researching industry & competitor strategies and analysing the UI/UX trends to further improve the Design Capabilities of the team.
- Promoting User Experience (UX) Design culture within the team and organization, managing Stakeholders' expectations and getting buy-in from the cross-functional teams.
- Managing creative assets and providing the growth strategies and plans for the team.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Design / Human Computer Interaction (HCI) or equivalent with 10 to 15 years of experience in UX design, backed by a Design Portfolio showcasing consistent & responsive UI/UX for applications across Mobile and Tablet devices. You will also have a strong knowledge and understanding of mobile platforms operating on Android / iOS operating systems.
You will have a proven track record of working with HTML5 & CSS3, coupled with a strong knowledge in Digital Services and Web Interface design. You will also have good experience working within an Agile environment, coupled with deep technical knowledge on a wide variety of Design related tools such as Invision (Mock-ups) / Sketch & InDesign (Wireframes) / Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat & Dreamweaver (Adobe Suite). You will be required to submit a copy of your portfolio consisting of Professional and/or Individual projects.
What's on Offer
- Regional Role
- Leadership Position in a Fast-Track Company
- Attractive Compensation Package