Excellent opportunity to join a local leading commodity firm
6 months highly convertible contract
About Our Client
The client is a local based integrated energy trading firm. Focusing on Asia Pacific region, they are emerging as one of the strongest key players in this field.
P&L control and reporting covering both physical products and derivatives
Main job responsibilities:
- Validation of daily MTM/ P&L
- Analysis and review of the trading P&L - volatility, price, P&L movements, etc.
- Participate in other projects including controls and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience as Product Controller/Trade Accountant
- Very strong knowledge on Product Control concepts marked to market and oil & gas industry requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Business/Accounting
- Prior experience in commodity firms or banks and coming from oil & gas industry would be advantageous
- Candidates with prior experience in market risk is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Immediately available candidates PLEASE APPLY
What's on Offer
This is a highly convertible contract with a great growth potential. The team is currently expanding and this is equivalent to a managerial level position, the best opportunity chance for candidates with Product Control experience!