Product Controller (Oil & Gas)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading oil & gas trading companies worldwide with presence in major of the economically powerful cities. They are expanding rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful Product Controller.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, the Product Controller will be involved in :-
- Taking ownership, and be accountable for the timely and accurate calculation, verification, reporting of daily P&L
- Providing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly P&L commentaries.
- Undertake critical reviews of trading activity with the objective of highlighting significant items to senior management.
- Working on new initiatives and other projects.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Product Controller should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 4 - 5 years of relevant experience as a product controller from an oil & gas trading environment.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills, combined with well-developed inter-personal skills, and independent.
- Strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.