Product Configuration Specialist - Applications
Great Salary Package
Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading logistics organization with strong presence across APAC. They are currently looking to hire a Product Configuration Specialist - Applications.
As the Product Configuration Specialist - Applications, you will be responsible for
* Defining and implementing the architecture of new product source and build artefact repositories, and the release management policies and procedures
* Planning the product development phase along with making sure all architectural standards are followed.
* Ensuring the Supportability of the components, and the availability of all components for the product roadmap.
* Implementing and supporting processes and tools for continuous integration and runtime dependencies for DevOps
* Working with internal teams in planning and execution of new product releases.
* Managing the overall application configuration testing side as well as vendors
* Auditing, Verification and Testing of the Configuration Management solutions provided to reduce errors
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience in software product configuration for Java/C# product or multi-team application development. You will have proven experience in build management, continuous integration, and unit testing. You should also have experience in Version control systems including branch and tag management using SVN
You will be hands on with Code metric analytics tool, such as Sonar, Resharper, relational databases and opensource technologies such as Java, J2EE, .NET, Spring Boot, and Unit & Functional Testing tools euch as Junit/NUnit, Selenium.
What's on Offer
- Great Career progression opportunities
- Newly Created Role