- Newly Created Role
- Established Financial Services Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a strong and stable financial services firm and aims to be the first provider of a smart beta indices platform to help investors understand and invest in advanced beta equity strategies. In addition, our client offers smart factor indices built within their in-house framework which distinguishes between stock selection and stock weighting to allow for explicit control of risk exposures.
Reporting to the Head of Data Purchasing, the Procurement Officer will be involved in:-
- Setting up a data purchasing function necessary for index calculation.
- Harmonising and optimising the purchase of financial and extra-financial data.
- In time, being capable to cover the acquisition and renewal of ESG and climate change data.
- Negotiating with data providers.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the potential Procurement Officer should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 3 years of experience in a procurement department.
- Experienced in legal and contractual matters.
- Strong negotiation skills, flexible and responsive.
What's on Offer
Our client offers autonomy in this role reporting directly to the HQ and remuneration will be in line with market. In addition, you will be able to rely on knowledge and experience from the wider leadership team here and at the HQ.