About Our Client
Our Client is a leading retail outlet that has be an iconic destination for tourist across the Globe. With more than 20 outlets across the Globe, the company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products and they are looking for an experienced Procurement & Inventory Manager to be based at their HQ in Singapore.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be handling the Procurement division which includes purchasing, sourcing and inventory management. You'll be managing a team of 2.
- You are responsible to develop strategic and operational initiatives on product cost management, quality control and supply management.
- Managing adequate inventory levels to fulfill sales demand.
- BOM management and maintenance of key inventory items.
- Identify project delivery risks and potential opportunities for the business.
- Stakeholder engagement - internally and externally.
- Process improvement and risk management - identifying gaps and opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and significant years of experience as a Procurement Manager in the Retail/FMCG Industry. You should have knowledge Procuring raw materials related to food/beverage related industry ie: meat, beverage etc,.You are expected to work independently and with strong leadership experience and good communication skills. Knowledge in operating SAP is required.
What's on Offer
You will be in large Multinational Organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Also, they have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and quarterly allowances.