Procurement Manager (Strategy & Transformation)
Leader in Engineering & Electronics
About Our Client
Our Client is an engineering group spending across industries. They offer smart and specialized engineering solutions to their customers worldwide and took pride in providing the best services for them. They are currently looking for a Procurement Manager focusing on Strategy & Transformation in their Shared Service Centre to join their dynamic team to contribute to the business.
- Promote a culture continuous improvement and change management within the teams
- Manage project and activities to achieve efficient procurement process and increase effectiveness.
- Working closely with cross-functional team and stakeholders in driving effective working relationship
- Managing contract compliance and resolve issues escalated
- Standardised of procurement process and policy with group direction in mind
- Involved in procurement transformation and process improvement project and monitoring of KPI, SLA etc
- Manage indirect procurement, focusing on supplier risk management and negotiations
- Supplier management and carry out analyst to improve on strategy executed in order to optimise cost.
- Develop and implement on category strategies
- Point of contact for information relating to industry and regional supplier
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain Management or equivalent technical discipline
- Minimum of 5 years proven track records in consulting environment in driving continuous improvements projects
- Ability to drive change management and continuous improvements will be key
- Strong in communication and stakeholder management
- Experience working with and/or managing Procurement Business Partners relationship will be required
- LEAN Six Sigma methodologies or equivalent framework preferred
What's on Offer
Candidate will be offered with the opportunity to lead in the Procurement process transformation and improvement journey with a big organisation in a shared service environment. Our client places strong emphasis on the employee training culture.