Procurement Manager- Individual Contributor
Exciting Opportunity with a Large Conglomerate
Global Investment Firm
About Our Client
One of the Top Leading financial services firm with presence across key markets across the Globe. They have presence in Asia, Europe and America. They are currently seeking an Experienced Procurement Partner to be based at their office in Singapore.
You will be the key interface between various stakeholders and you are required to bring major transformational change to the business by having an innovative mind set within an integrated work environment. You will need to have strong business acumen as you are required to manage the business and operational risks that would be inherent to the business.
* Ensuring governance and control requirements and adherence practises that is within the frameworks of the Corporate Policies
* Providing support on the preparation of category specifications, analysis of tenders, proposals and quotations, to the submission of approval papers and letter of award/contracts
* To work independently to develop and maintain meaningful stakeholder and preferred/approved supplier relationships across APAC
* To develop and manage the global purchasing policies, processes, and procedures
* Core expertise in sourcing for IT services (Hardware and Software)
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have 7 years of experience in Procurement IT categories. You should also possess good time management and excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a well structured environment. You'll need to have a broad knowledge of the IT suppliers and vendor management with a good understanding of a Technology organization and demonstrate strong interests to explore new ways to operate the business.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has also been consistently expanding their footprint across the Globe and will offer opportunities for development and growth.