- Top Fortune 500 Organization
- Investment Bank
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent Top Fortune 500 Global Organization that is a market leader in the Financial Services industry, with a large global network across Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for an experienced Procurement Executive to improve their current performance both locally and regionally.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, the majority of your responsibilities will involve managing a spectrum of procurement activities. This role is both operational and strategic. You will be an Individual Contributor.
Your responsibilities include:
- To assist Procurement Manager to define procurement & contracting strategies and to define key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- The ability to influence stakeholders on the recommended Procurement Strategy.
- You are responsible to maintain the business procurement policies, processes and templates including RFI (request for information), RFP (Request for Proposal) and RFQ (Request for Quotation).
- To define sourcing strategy for vendors and suppliers to achieve cost savings that are in alignment with the company's objectives.
- To align objectives between regional operations and global procurement
- To perform detailed reviews of purchase orders, quotations and tender terms and conditions against checklist.
- Stakeholder Management.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have at least 5 years related working experience in Procurement in a corporate environment. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical and planning skills and possess excellent communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders. You must be able to work independently under pressure and strong stakeholder management skills are necessary
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has a good brand equity. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.