Leading company in Gas industry
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading company for supplying natural resources to customer all around the region. They offer a full range of products and services to customer in a wide range industries such as electronics, oil & gas and food processing. They are currently looking for a Procurement Executive to join their dynamic team to assist in the business of the company.
- Perform procurement and its related activities to meet the cost, schedule and quality requirements
- Periodically review project procurement plans and strive for effectiveness, improvement and risk analysis
- Work closely with vendors and involved in the negotiation for best terms and conditions
- To keep track of shipment of products by working with logistic coordinator to attain customer satisfactory targets
- To source for better vendors in the global region that is suitable based on the requirements, evaluate them with the operation team.
- Build on a data base based on the team's requirement for each items so as to source for the best fit vendor
- Preparing and issuing of contracts and POs after approval
- To perform procurement and vendor audits locally and overseas
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or higher in Engineering/ Purchasing /Logistic/ supply chain or equivalent
- Experience as Procurement lead/officer in similar industry preferred
- Multi-tasker and can work on projects simultaneously
- Able to travel when required for audits
- Experience in engineering sectors and understand engineering terms
- Team-player, with demonstrated continual drive and commitment
What's on Offer
Candidate will be given global exposure and opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills in Procurement. Our client takes pride in providing a comfortable, friendly, and stable working environment to its employees.