- An established group with a forward-looking culture
- Supportive work environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in cargo and port management and has customer and project based worldwide. They are looking for a Procurement Executive (IT products) to join their team!
- Involved in strategic supplier and vendor development, sourcing, cost negotiation to ensure best value offer for the organization
- Lead in IT commodity strategies, contract governance and involved in negotiation process with the vendors
- Understanding of tender management and drafting of contractual documents for submission for your commodity
- Collaboration with cross functional teams and departments to procurement commodity as per business needs
- Data analysis and market mapping
The Successful Applicant
- Degree with a reputable institute with minimum 2 years of experience in procurement & contract/tender management
- Experience in indirect procurement of IT products and services preferred or with IT background
- Confident individual with good communication skills
What's on Offer
The work environment is stable and engaging, with a culture that places high respect on teamwork as well as individuality. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life. Coupled with a lucrative package, this role also presents the successful candidate excellent opportunities for further career advancement.