- Top Multinational Organization
- Global Role
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent European MNC that is a market leader in the specialty Chemical industry, with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC with more than 15,000 employees worldwide. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for an Experienced Procurement COE Advisor to be based at their corporate office here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Global Head, the majority of your responsibilities will involve managing a spectrum of procurement (indirect) activities with a core focus in IT (software services) ie Ariba. This is an individual contributor role.Your responsibilities include:
- Responsible to drive the full adoption of Ariba platform in order leverage its capabilities and deliver both hard and soft benefits in full
- Implementing best practices, beyond the lubricants and chemical business to anticipate and respond timely to changes in our market and service requirements
- To identify and deploy digital and E2E process solutions, driving efficiencies and improve the experience of our suppliers and customers
- To deliver and monetize the highest value from collaborations with strategic customers and suppliers and from E2E efficiencies
- Adopt agile methodology approach
- Stakeholder management
- To align objectives between regional operations and global procurement
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in Indirect Procurement categories are preferred. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement.