Procurement & Administration Assistant Manager
Market Leading Pharmaceutical Company
Growing Japanese MNC
About Our Client
Our Client is a Japanese Pharmaceutical MNC and have significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of innovative products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Procurement & Administration Assistant Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your major responsibilities will involve a spectrum of activities in Indirect Procurement, Operations and Administration for a regional portfolio. This role is slightly administrative in nature.
- Sourcing for new Vendors as well as evaluating performance of existing Vendors to achieve cost savings that are in alignment with the company's objectives.
- Contract negotiation, RFP and RFQ.
- Procurement analytics to derive strategies and cost savings for indirect categories - IT (Hardware and Software), Professional Services, Insurance etc.
- Putting in place processes and SOP as well as standardising processes for the region, in alignment to Global policies.
- Procurement analytics and reporting.
- Networking and building relationships with key Clients and Suppliers.
- Continuously review work processes to reduce processing time and increase efficiency
- Finance (10%) - tracking of Managerial Accounting and Accounts Payables for Budgeting.
- Administrative work (30%) - Office administration, office renovation, expatriate relocation etc.
- Managing 3 direct reports.
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Supply Chain or equivalent related studies and must have related years of experience in Indirect Procurement. Experience in Pharmaceutical or FMCG sectors will be an advantage. Strong communication with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential. You should also be prepared for the administrative tasks associated with the position.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has great culture and opportunities for growth. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and incentive programme.