- Leadership role with a Listed pharmaceutical MNC
- Dynamic and professional development-oriented environment
About Our Client
The client is a global listed pharmaceutical organisation who is dedicated towards making a difference and supporting people during their health challenges. Due to the current global situation they have experienced a significant growth over recent years and are now looking to for Process Manager to support their expansion.
- Manage a team of process engineers to provide technical guidance on workflow improvement, deviation, investigation and complaints
- Manage new product introductions by assisting with process comparison, introducing new material and develop process fit and gap analysis
- Oversee daily operational and technical support for the manufacturing of API products within cGMP environment
- Support in CAPEX project and plant modifications
- Identify and adopt tools e.g. LEAN Methodologies for continuous improvement, optimisation and potential contamination risk reduction
- Implement quality improvement programs for processes and equipment to contribute to continuous improvements of safety and quality at work
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in chemical engineering or related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience within the pharmaceutical/ chemical industry
- Sound understanding and knowledge of process engineering and plant operations
- Experience with plant control automated systems and knowledge of LEAN methodologies
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team.
- Analytical capability with good communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic, collaborative and engaged workplace culture
- Attractive renumeration package with great career advancement opportunities
- Strong leadership team