Core R&D hub is in Singapore.
Established MNC environment.
About Our Client
A global leading smart energy solutions providers, my client is looking for innovative and passionate individuals to join their engineering team to deliver world class products, systems and services to utility clients worldwide.
- Interphase with contractors be it OEM or ODM partners to ensure operations in process meet on time delivery and quality conformance.
- Resolve daily production technical issues related to processes to ensure smooth production flow.
- Maintain in-process quality control systems to ensure product quality and ensure production equipment is capable for production growth.
- Drives continuous improvement in labour effectiveness through waste reduction, production efficiency and operation improvement.
- Evaluate, implement and monitor processes for the manufacturing of PCB (printer circuit boards).
- Maintain and improve factory processes and related metrics, including production cycle time, capacity and capabilities.
- Monitor production performance by using Statistical Process Control (SPC) tools.
- Review daily SPC charts for any abnormal reports and provide corrective action plans to resolve the problem.
- Provides technical support at the manufacturing plant with regards to product or critical process issues.
- Perform continuous improvement project to optimize the process maintenance cost and achieve optimism Cp/Cpk.
- Work closely Quality Assurance department to resolve plant production issue and address customer's concern.
- Use DOE to optimize process recipe to improve process margin and reliability.
- Owns all released products through end of life cycle.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in electronics manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing would be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
Great learning environment.