About Our Client
A global micro-fabrication equipment company serving customers in the semiconductor industry and adjacent high-tech sectors.
- Etch process application market penetration/ defense.
- Coordinate and conduct process demonstration & evaluation for penetration of key account(s)
- Etch process qualification in installed base
- Support etch process issue troubleshooting and/or CIP in installed base
- Other tasks assigned by superior
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Science
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in plasma etch process in semiconductor
- Frequent travelling to Shanghai Headquarter is expected during first 6-12 months for training & to support process demo works.
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.