Process Engineer (Wastewater)
Responsible For Wastewater Process Design
Troubleshoot On Wastewater Processes
About Our Client
Global player in the power sector with over 2 million revenue is recruiting for experienced engineers to join their growing process engineering team.
- Responsible for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment process design
- Application process design for water treatment and membrane applications
- Provide troubleshooting when there is any issue in the physical/biological wastewater treatment process design
- Develop water treatment, desalination / reclamation process models
- Process optimization and conduct analysis to support process improvements
- Responsible for technical documentation
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering / Environmental Engineering
- At least 2 years process engineering experience in the wastewater industry
What's on Offer
Our client is well known for placing strong emphasis on the employee training culture.