Process Engineer (Etch)
About Our Client
Our client is a global listed components manufacturer with R&D centres in Europe, South East Asia, China and Japan.
You will be responsible for process improvement in support manufacturing including but not limited to equipment selection, implementing module, provide on time research deliverables relating to Plasma/ Dry Etch.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree (or equivalent) in Physics, Chemistry and Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years' experience semiconductor manufacturing in Dry Etch.
- Mandarin proficiency is a must.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Excellent opportunity to advance your career on a global platform.