- Stable organization & work-life balance environment.
- Island-wide transportation is provided.
About Our Client
A France based leading electronics organization, my client is a world-class specialist in designing and manufacturing connectors for smart cards. My client is a market leader for various industries including telecom & transportation, electronics industry, financial services, healthcare and internet of things. Their technology and expertise empowers people and provide seamless technology solution to the industry.
- Participate in product introduction to deliver new products ramp up for wire bonding and die attach machine.
- Propose new concept of advanced die attach and wire bonding to customer and share technical knowledge for process optimization.
- Competent in the assembly processes of die attach and wire bonding (knowledge with ASM / ESEC equipment will be an added advantage), continuously improve current production methods using knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling, production equipment capabilities and quality control standards (SPC).
- Lead the setup of die attach and wire bonding recipes in NPI, new product and profile optimization during mass production.
- Lead Six Sigma methodology in problem solving projects linked to die attach and wire bonding processes, including working closely with Quality team for quality issues troubleshooting.
- Monitor production performance by reviewing daily SPC charts for any abnormalities and provide corrective action plans to resolve the problem.
- Understand current standards in substrate and packaging processes and propose optimization of product design for manufacturability, focusing in die attach and wire bonding operation.
- Contribute in defining new packaging solutions for Smartcard enabling a better mechanical, thermal or electrical performance on the targeted applications through latest die attach and wire bonding machine.
- Develop and recommend efficiency tools and test methods and validate feasibility of packaging of new designs.
- Identify and implement cost saving initiatives related to packaging materials, labour efficiency, integration of process, handling etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Electronics/ Electronics Engineering.
- Strong knowledge and understanding in die attach, wire bond technologies in IC packaging industries.
- Competent in the assembly processes of die attach and wire bonding machine with good knowledge with ASM / ESEC equipment will be an added advantage.
- Collaborative attitude with good communication skill.
What's on Offer
Exciting role with new challenges to set up a new division.