Process Engineer (CIS Optics)
Stable and growing business
Great opportunity and excellent learning growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organisation in the semiconductor and electronics business. With the growing business needs and demand they are looking to hire a Process Engineer (Optics).
- Responsible for product analysis and process characterization including experiment and test planning
- Setup optical components/systems and test for proof of concepts
- Make adjustments to calibrate and fine-tune optical devices
- Design & simulation of precision optical systems, lens and illuminator etc
- Coordinate and drive cross functional team to enhance product performance and product robustness
- Develop enabling new technologies/materials for processes and automation.
- Support daily operation to evaluate processes to meet customer requirement and develop standard equipment operating flow
The Successful Applicant
- Masters/PhD in Mechanical / Material Science/ Physics/ or other relevant Engineering with optics focus
- Possess good knowledge or experience in CMOS camera calibration, 3D sensors will be added advantage
- Experience in statistical data analysis, data modeling and DOE
- Expertise in simulation tools like Zemax and other similar tools
- Able to setup , align, adjust optical components/systems, collimators, lasers etc in the lab/ machines
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have opportunity to work in a stable team in Singapore to accumulate professional experience within an established organisation.