Process Development Engineer
Medical Device Industry
Able to travel globally.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum.
As Process Development Engineer your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Support project manager in ensuring that project completion date, capital investment, and overall process effectiveness are consistently met.
- Support project manager.
- Provide engineering inputs on Design for Automated Assembly (DFAA) during product development and
contribute in product FMEA.
- Design and conduct Design of Experiments (DOE).
- Coordinate design and build of prototype equipment to support pilot production.
- Develop and condu* Prepare test procedures, work instruction and validation protocol.ct Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Execute process development activities utilizing Six-sigma Methodology, and establish process specification.
- Safety & ISO 14001 Environmental accountability.
- Able to travel globally and able to station at overseas plants for equipment installation, process development and validation activities
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Process Development Engineer candidate we are looking for should have:
- Degree in Engineering
- Experience in assembly and/or packaging process development.
- Proficient in Minitab Statistical Software.
- Six-sigma Green Belt certified is an added advantage
What's on Offer
- Providing a great place to work.
- Enjoy the benefits including choices in medical programs, a company-sponsored savings plan, onsite fitness centers at select locations, tuition reimbursement and many others that support a healthy lifestyle