Private Practice Associate - Corporate/ M&A/TMT
International Law Firm
Technology Driven Practice Group
About Our Client
Our client is a UK based International firm considered one of the largest and also multi award wining. They are represent in over 40 countries. They consider themselves future facing and use technology to ensure best outcomes for clients and staff alike.
You will be responsible for a variety of work in a broad based role including; - Mergers and Acquisitions, early-stage, VC and PE - Mergers and Acquisitions, early-stage, VC and PE
- Providing efficient professional support to partners
- Developing professional client relationships
- Supporting the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm
- Involvement in marketing events
- Managing and supervising the work of others including trainees
The Successful Applicant
To be successful you will have solid Singapore law experience and an appropriate level of post qualification experience (we anticipate a minimum of 2-4 PQE UK / 4-6 PQE SG).
The ability to communicate succinctly with clients is a must.
What's on Offer
Being part of an international network encourages cross boarder and international exposure and opportunities. The firm fosters a workplace where everyone is encouraged to speak up, share ideas, seek advice and where ability and commitment is recognised by rapid progression.