- Excellent culture
- Newly created headcount
About Our Client
Our client is an independent asset manager from Europe.
They are expanding their operations in Asia and strengthening the team with the following new hire: Private Equity Associate.
This role identifies, analyses, and proposes investment opportunities in the space of private equity (PE) funds and co-investments. In coordination with the Investment Director, the successful candidate will run investment processes and monitor investment portfolios.
- Conduct systematic research and analysis of PE markets and industry trends
- Contribute to sourcing and research for PE funds or co-investments opportunities in Asia and developed markets
- Due diligence including investment analysis, compose investment memos and IC presentations, manage investment subscriptions
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of transactions; in addition, market research, portfolio management, reporting and project work
- Participate in meetings with senior leadership at PE funds and management teams at targeted companies
- Networking with lead investors in the region
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent academic qualifications with approximately 4 years of total experience in PE fund investments/co-investments and investment banking would be preferred
- Exceptional candidates with relevant M&A, transaction services or investment banking experience who demonstrate strong interest in research on PE managers and in evaluating co-investment opportunities may also be considered
- Expertise in equity valuation and financial modelling would be preferred
- Ability to conduct comprehensive research and synthesize results
- Besides being a good team-player, candidates should also demonstrate maturity, integrity and possess the ability to interact and network with investors
- Challenge and accept change constructively
What's on Offer
Our client, a leading private investment manager, is looking to hire this newly created headcount in Singapore. The firm has an excellent culture and a highly autonomous work environment, so we need someone who is highly independent.