Principal Supplier Quality (electro-mechanical system needed!)
Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development
Culture that highly values individuality and creativity
About Our Client
Equipment manufacturer for semiconductor
- Responsible for detecting, investigating, leading and driving down complex supplier issues surrounding the build and installation of complex electro-mechanical capital equipment.
- Ability to perform as both an individual contributor as well as a team leader
- Develop and deploy supplier management and continuous improvement programs
- Interface with design teams and business units to drive complex technical engineering issues with suppliers
- Resolve production (line fallout) / field complaints/escalation on material quality issues including Failure analysis and issuing SCAR (8D)
- Performs on-site supplier visits for root cause analysis and verification of corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electromechanical Engineering
- At least 15 year in an engineering or quality role within a large international technology company with 7 years' operating as a Supplier Quality Engineer
- Direct experience in semiconductor or capital equipment or in high mix low volume manufacturing processes in machining, casting, precision metal stamping, ceramics, robotics and fabrication
- Experience navigating BOMs and strong active experience with SAP QM (Quality Module) and/or other SAP transaction systems
- Experience interacting with suppliers at a detailed engineering level, working closely with suppliers and various stakeholders to brainstorm ideas and solutions
- Extensive success with 8D problem solving methodology, Statistical Methods and SPC
Experience in electro-mechanical systems or fluid delivery systems
What's on Offer
- Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.