- Strong Team Culture
- Training To Be Provided
About Our Client
Global manufacturer with over a billion revenue is recruiting for this role for Singapore team.
- The Principal Manufacturing Engineer will be assisting on budget management and ensuring the timely delivery of the tooling projects.
- Presenting business cases to the management for equipment replacement as and when needed
- Supervise the toolroom staff and reviewing the process to optimise the efficiency and productivity of the employees
- Project execution together with internal teams such as Engineering, Production etc.
- Hiring, mentoring and developing training for the department staff. Set key performance metrics for the staff and formulate SOPs and policies for the tool
The Successful Applicant
- Technical Degree or Diploma certification
- At least 8 years experience in tool & die with people management experience
What's on Offer
Joining the organisation gives you the chance to participate in the development of a core operations unit.