- Work For A Global Manufacturer
- Responsible For New Product Transfer
About Our Client
Global manufacturer with over a billion revenue is recruiting for an experienced Principal Engineer to join their team.
Responsible for cost, quality, lead-time reduction, delivery, automation, product flow, OEE, safety and continuous improvements. This includes leading the team to deliver product transfers and increasing efficiency by optimising production methodologies and leverage/maximise the machine capabilities. The Principal Engineer will be providing advice and solutions with regards to fixtures, tooling and prepare recommendations for equipment modification or upgrading as and when necessary to support new product transfers.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership / people management function
What's on Offer
Our client prides itself on its core values, which emphasises respect for individuality while driving continual innovation, fostering an environment that is highly rewarding to work in.