Principal Engineer ( Java / Node.Js / Golang )
Attractive Salary Package
Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the Market Leaders within the Telecommunications Industry. They are currently looking for a Principal Engineer (Java / Node.Js / Golang), where you will get the opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high impact technical projects.
As the Principal Engineer (Java / Node.Js / Golang), you are responsible for:
- Collaborating with non-technical team leads and leading the technology conversation to translate business requirements into initiatives and deliverables
- Managing the project timelines of multiple technical projects to ensure timely delivery with high SLAs attained
- Driving the engineering teams to meet technical and functional requirements while adopting software development best practices
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 10 - 15 years of experience in software development, coupled with 5 - 8 years of relevant experience in People Management. You will also have a strong mastery of at least one backend programming language such as Java / Node.js / Golang / Ruby, backed by a proven track record of developing B2B / B2C Software Products coded in said language.
You will have good experience in leading the development of scalable customer-centric Technology Products, catering to a user base of at least 100,000. You will also have a strong understanding of software design and architecture, coupled with good experience in large scale system implementation of modular software solutions, backed by a proven track record of leading engineering teams to deliver high impact technology solutions.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to deliver high impact technical projects