Presales Consultant - Retail Application
Attractive Salary Package
Fast Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider for the retail industry. They have a well established presence in more than 30 countries with more than 1000 employees worldwide. They are now looking for a Pre-sales consultant to join their team.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant you should be responsible for:
- Collaborating closely with the sales team in the identification of customer needs
- Conducting Pre-Sales product demonstration
- Designing technical and commercial proposals
- Responding to RFI/RFP documents
- Heading the Proof of Concept (POC) developments while presenting POC application to key stakeholders on the potentials
- Engaging with customers while delivering solution based and domain specific presentations as required
- Conducting presentations to all levels across the organisation while coordinating complex solution development processes to overcome objections to closure
- Generating inputs to Sales team on competitive landscape while providing new developments. This includes CRM, loyalty, e-commerce and OmniChannel platforms.
- Providing Collateral, Case Studies and White papers while assisting the sales team for pitches
- Providing support for timely closure of sales opportunities through effective execution of plans developed through close collaboration with sales and technical team involved in the account
- Building reusable collateral while contributing to the knowledge repository
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should possess a Bachelor's Degree with at least 6 years of relevant experience in Pre-sales. You should also have a strong experience within a retail domain, having worked and supported on retail clients, marketers and brands.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth
- Centrally Located