Presales Consultant - HRMS / HRIS
Attractive Salary Package
Opportunity to work on Cloud Technologies for Workforce Management Solutions
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global MNC, they provide technology and cloud solutions for government and commercial human resource solutions. They have a well-established presence of more than 40 years with up to 40 million users. They are now looking for a Pre-sales Consultant to address market needs through Cloud Technologies uniquely for Workforce Management.
As a Presales Consultant (HRMS/HRIS), you will be responsible for:
- Providing conceptual illustrations while demonstrating actual software configuration and HRIS solutions to resolve business needs
- Maintaining and configuring the existing product demo system while implementing modifications to existing baseline demo system and configurations to portray how the product is able to resolve specific business needs.
- Constructing proof of concept configurations while addressing detailed, client focused demo scripts.
- Communicating effectively on how HRIS solutions can tailor to a prospects' technical environment while showing understanding of domains such as VMware, hosted solutions and managed services.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science with at least 5 years of experience in HRIS, HRMS, HCM or similar ERP products on HRM solutions. You should also have a strong understanding of the technology industry as a whole but not limited to:
* Databases such as SQL and Oracle
* Operating systems such as MS operating systems
* Web Technologies such as Java, and Flash
* Server Hardware
Any experience in network architecture such as firewalls, switches, Wan's/Lan's is advantageous to have.
This role will require at least 25% of Travelling.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to work on Cloud Technologies for Workforce Management Solutions
- Fast Career Growth