Presales Consultant (Applications) - HRMS / HRIS
Opportunity to pioneer and address workforce management needs across APAC
Opportunity to work on Cloud Technologies for Workforce Management Solutions
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global Multinational Corporation, they provide technology and cloud solutions for government and commercial human resource solutions. They have a well-established presence of more than 40 years with up to 40 million users. They are now looking for a Pre-sales Consultant to be a part of their Regional Growth Strategy roadmap to address market needs across APAC, through Cloud Technologies uniquely for Workforce Management.
As a Presales Consultant (HRMS/HRIS), you will be responsible for:
- Providing conceptual illustrations while demonstrating actual software configuration and HRIS solutions to resolve business needs
- Maintaining and configuring the existing product demo system while implementing modifications to existing baseline demo system and configurations to portray how the product is able to resolve specific business needs.
- Constructing proof of concept configurations while addressing detailed, client focused demo scripts.
- Communicating effectively on how HRIS solutions can tailor to a prospects' technical environment while showing understanding of domains such as VMware, hosted solutions and managed services.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science with at least 5 years of experience in HRIS, HRMS, HCM or similar ERP/Application Products.
You should also have a strong understanding of the technology industry as a whole but not limited to:
- Databases such as SQL and Oracle
- Operating systems such as MS operating systems
- Web Technologies such as Java, and Flash
- Server Hardware
Any experience in network architecture such as firewalls, switches, Wan's/Lan's is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to pioneer and address workforce management market needs across APAC
- Opportunity to work on Cloud Technologies for Workforce Management Solutions
- Attractive Salary Package