Pre-Sales Engineer (Core Banking Products)
Attractive Compensation Package
Newly Created Position
About Our Client
Our Client is a Leading FinTech company and they are now looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer (Core Banking Products) to join the regional team and support the strong growth within the ASEAN Market.
As the Pre-Sales Engineer (Core Banking Products), you are responsible for:
- Interacting with prospective clients to understand their requirements and gather market information on commercial trends relating to product features.
- Creating Product Demos to illustrate specific product functionalities, changing the configuration of standard Demos to meet custom requirements.
- Supporting the Sales Team on the end to end sales process from a technical and functional point of view, presenting the technical information to prospective clients.
- Providing product trainings and workshops to support prospective clients, helping them identify product and configuration gaps.
- Interfacing with implementation teams to ensure a smooth transition from sale to delivery and building long lasting relationships with clients.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant fields with at least 6 years of experience in a Pre-Sales role specialising in Enterprise solutions in the Financial Services Industry. You will also have an in-depth knowledge of Enterprise Architecture relating to Core Banking / Payment / Lending.
You will have a strong knowledge of technology trends in banking / fintech domain, backed by a strong understanding of Enterprise Software Licensing Models and procurement processes with banks. You will also have a proven track record in preparing business solution proposals and presenting to key stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Compensation Package
- Newly Created Role
- Working with the latest Technologies