Pre-Sales Consultant (Infrastructure)
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established technology service provider within the APAC region. With continuous growth within the region, they are looking to bring on board a senior individual as their Pre-Sales Consultant (Infrastructure).
As a Pre-Sales Consultant (Infrastructure), you will be responsible for the following:
- Working with the customers, to understand their business requirements and recommending them solutions.
- Building, maintaining and producing materials for clients and preparing for bids.
- Providing infrastructure pre-sales support and gathering user requirements,
- Working on the infrastructure architecture design and conducting the proof-of concept
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent with experience in design concepts within the infrastructure space. You will have experience with web application and database design along with experience with working with IBM products. You will also have experience in software change and build processes within a complex environment.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Salary Package
- Great Working Environment