Pre-Sales Consultant (Application)
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well established IT software organisation with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to hire a Pre-Sales Consultant (Application).
As a Pre-Sales Consultant (Application), you will be responsible for the following:
- Conceptualising, presenting and delivering solutions to clients based on their needs.
- Working with the internal teams on projects and consulting the clients on the ongoing technology trends.
- Working on the project costing and the delivery teams to make sure projects are delivered within the appropriate time-frames.
- Providing product demo to customers and negotiating with them on contracts.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in providing solutions involving IT products and services for e-trade or e-government sector. You will have experience in solving complex technical problems and able to implement projects with project managers. You will also have experience in providing trainings and demos to the clients. Prior knowledge in .Net or J2EE framework will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Great Working Environment