Excellent Salary Package
Exciting Opportunity with a Large fintech firm
About Our Client
Our Client has a strong partnership with Finastra and work seamlessly with the Finastra Global Services, Global Development and Global Delivery Teams.
- Develop toolkit extensions based on product API
- Implement new features as specified
- Work-based on Functional Specification Documents provided by clients
- Respect high-level coding and design standards
- Investigate technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions
- Ensure that development tasks meet business requirements and goals and fulfil end-user requirements
- Effective communication and mentoring junior Technical Consultants.
- Perform Unit Testing and support SIT and UAT
The Successful Applicant
- Strong client focus and impeccable professional integrity.
- Good Unix or Windows skills
- Knowledge of Java, J2EE, SOA/Web services.
- Experienced in using WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS or TomCat application servers
- Must be knowledgeable in at least one of the relational DBs (Oracle, DB2 or MS-SQL)
- Expertise in building multi-channel solutions for desktop, tablets and smart phones
- Finastra product knowledge and experience is a plus
What's on Offer
- Broad exposure and significant growth opportunities
- Be a team member of global support partners
- Attractive remuneration package