PR Manager, APAC - FinTech
Newly created role
Aggressively growing start-up
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing FinTech firm especially in the Asia Pacific region. They leverage on big data, innovation technologies like artificial intelligence and credit rating technology to create accurate and more reliable offerings to clientele. The team is formed with really successfully individuals from a mix of Technology MNCs and Financial Institutions. Currently, they have created a new position - PR Manager who is required to spearhead all corporate communication initiatives, develop strategies that will bring the company to an even bigger platform and increase its exposure tremendously.
Reporting to the CEO based in Singapore, this role will drive comprehensive presentations to external stakeholders, working closely with media partners and is also responsible for the development of communication materials at a strategic and corporate level.
You will also be up to the challenge of:
- Manage the media trainings and speaker briefings for company representatives, as well as the spokespersons
- Lead the training and support all employees with the management of communications to external parties during crises
- Manage the corporate branding across digital, online and offline platforms, ensuring that they are aligned with the strategic direction
- Cultivating a differentiating message that will enhance the company's branding and reputation, ensuring it's unique position in the market
- Establishing media relations so that company will gained extensive and increased public exposure in the media
- Ensure internal communications, and strategic employee engagement to that they are representative of the company's branding overall
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Public Relations or a relevant discipline
- 7 - 12 years' experience in corporate communications, focusing on managing and executing communications campaigns, both internally and externally within a corporate environment
- Experience in managing multiple markets including China
- Fluency in both spoken and written Mandarin/Chinese is required as Chinese is a primary market of focus
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation and communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communications abilities
- Flexibility of travelling up to 30%
What's on Offer
You will learn from the best in their own field as the team comprises successful talents from both Finance and Technology sectors. If you are looking to be part of a hardworking and efficient team, contribute to the following success of the products in the APAC region, this might be the right role for you.