Great Working Environment
Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading industry player brand with a strong international presence. They are looking to hire a PowerBI Analyst.
As a PowerBI Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
* Working with business teams to understand, prioritize and deliver requirements
* Designing solutions for the company's BI ecosystem to enable effective reporting and analytics.
* Creating automated reporting and dashboards as required
* Ensuring high quality, clean data with clear and consistent definitions.
* Documenting ETL processes thoroughly to allow peers to assist with support as needed
* Creating Training plans and provide training to the Business Users on the newly implemented Reporting solutions
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent with at least 5 years of hands on experience in a data analyst or reporting position with SQL technologies. You will have Strong BI development experience using PowerBI and proven ability to deliver and maintain end to end ETL and reporting processes to different levels within an organization. You will also have hands on proficiency in analyzing large datasets using R, C# and Python.
What's on Offer
Exposure to new technologies
Excellent working environment