- Opportunity to work with well established investment management
- Dynamic culture
About Our Client
Our client is a US listed global investment management firm with Asset Under Management (AUM) size in the trillions.
- Support ongoing operational activities associated with portfolio management of multiple investment strategies of low to moderate complexity.
- Ensure operational readiness to support investment management activities for multiple low to moderately complex investment strategies, products, separate accounts, and/or investment types.
- Coordinate with portfolio manager responses to ad hoc and recurring quantitative investment-related data inquiries posed by internal teams, clients, consultants, and prospects.
- Reviews content and sources standard investment data for use in client meetings, marketing materials, client reporting, and internal investment committee meetings.
- Serves as project participant on investments-initiated projects and develop use cases and testing plans
- Maintains accurate and complete procedural documentation for assigned strategy(ies), participates in cross-training exercises and provides operational coverage as needed for a defined subset of investment strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience AND
- More than 3 years of total relevant work experience
- Thorough understanding of investment principles, asset classes and financial markets and their application to TRP investment processes and philosophy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to navigate complex working environments to obtain desired results
- Working knowledge of accounting, trading, performance, and risk concepts
- Demonstrated analytical skills, quantitative modeling skills are beneficial
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy in investment reporting
- Advanced computer skills including building Excel macros, Access database reporting, and data extraction from vendors (eg. Bloomberg)
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Able to meet multiple client and stakeholder needs in an extremely fast-paced, high-volume environment with changing priorities
- Able to work effectively with individuals at all levels in the firm
- Able to work under pressure, make decisions and produce results with limited supervision
- Able to lead cross-functional teams to influence stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with all levels of associates
What's on Offer
Attractive base salary, Performance Bonus, Healthcare Benefits