PMO Manager (Applications) - Financial Services
Attractive salary package & benefits
About Our Client
My client, a renowned and stable Global Financial Services organisation, is hiring a newly created permanent position of a PMO Manager as an integral asset of their growth plans.
Reporting to the Senior PMO Manager / Head of PMO, you will be responsible for:
- Developing strategic roadmaps to corporate vision.
- Implementing project management governance according to company objectives / implement compliance initiatives and conduct reviews to ensure that activities are in line with regulatory requirements.
- Carrying out analysis of project performance, if there are any risks or dependencies, implement relevant improvements.
- Reviewing project budgets, planning & scheduling, budgeting and disaster recovery.
- Improving IT policies, guidelines and processes in a rapidly changing environment - which means the PMO has to be adaptable.
- Supporting the audits that are being carried out by both auditors and head office.
- Oversee regular consolidation and reporting to teams and management.
- Managing teams in end to end SDLC.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good understanding of MAS Notices and Guidelines.
- At least 5 years'+ experience in portfolio/project management.
- Excellent track record in application of project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
- Experience with stakeholder engagement and vendor management.
- Ideally have experience with supporting audits that are carried out by professional bodies and/or Head offices.
What's on Offer
This role would have high autonomy and be an integral part of an expanding business. Besides being part of a leading Global Financial Services organisation, you will join a stable and capable team with high morale and productivity which can assist in efficiently in projects and day-to-day operations. In addition, salary package and benefits is competitive. If you are interested in growing your career to the next step, this will be an excellent opportunity that you will not want to miss.